There are various situations when you might need to adjust or cancel a payment or refund:
- It was entered with incorrect details, such as contact name, date, amount, or gender.
- According to the terms and agreements of each transaction and each merchant, you should be entitled to get a refund and cancel the transaction.
- If the merchant did not deliver the product/service that you are entitled to.
- If the product is damaged.
- In case of fraud or false pretense you are entitled for full refund and cancellation.